All alone,
I sit,
I cry Surrounded by people
A group of people I should fit in with
But don't
No one asks why I cry
No one pays attention anymore
I am surrounded
I am alone
Where have all my friends gone
I ask myself
They were here one year
And gone the next
I look a part But feel secluded
A new voice,
a new sound One I hadn't heard before
One apart from my group
I found a new friend
You ask why I cry
I say no one will talk to me
You say you will talk to me
One little hello
from a stranger
Saved me,
gave me Hope
Gave me Happiness again
For the first time in a year I was truely Happy
but then you walked away
i try not to think about
all the pain i feel inside
did you know you used to be my hero
all the days you spent now seem so far away
and it feels like you dont care anymore
and now i try hard to make it
i just wanna make you proud
im never gonna be good enough for you
i cant stand another fight
and nothings all alright
please dont turn your back
i cant believe its hard just to talk to you
when you dont understand
im sorry.
Friday, April 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment