You wanna know who I am,
Well so do I.
When I figure it out,
I will peacefully die.
I am a little girl.
I don't understand people, places, or feelings.
No knowledge of the real world;
I take things too seriously and phsycoanalyze everything.
Sex drugs and rock and roll;
I kill myself daily.
Breathe your life as u take mine;
I will myself to be free.
Free from the life that binds me;
Free from pain that kills me;
Free from those who blind me;
And hold those who feel me.
But my will is weak,
I need something more;
Is it really God that I seek,
Or a man to adore?
Look at where I'm at now,
Being a poser, lying to myself about love.
Maybe it will get better,
Maybe I will just get messed up.
Sad to know ur insanity;
Is that all there is to me?
Is insanity the essence of my being?
Do I really know reality?
There has to be more to life,
Than what I have attained so far.
I can't take this shit,
All I have reaped are scars.
Yes my wounds heal,
But the scars patronize me;
Showing me where I've been,
Not allowing me to be free.
Free from the life that binds me;
Free from pain that kills me;
Free from those who blind me;
As I hold those who feel me.
Sunday, June 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow this is probably one of the best things youve ever written. i know your going through a lot right now but keep hope. im still here for you and always will be.
you know babe i love you and im sorry i bothered courtney but i hate seeing you get so mad after so much has happened to you but anyway i love you and this writting is really good. theres always hope. look with in yourself.
Post a Comment